Date: May 2022
In uMarketingSuite 1.18 we have freshen up the UI of the uMarketingSuite Cockpit so it works more intuitively. Next to Cockpit UI improvements we also improved the Personalization overview on Content App level so it is much more clear to identify expired Personalizations. Together with the Umbraco HQ / Cloud team we have worked on the possibility to quickly setup a uMarketingSuite demo environment based on the latest and greatest Umbraco version on Umbraco Cloud! Interested in a demo already? Book it here!
We have rebuild the uMarketingSuite Cockpit from the ground-up to offer the new and improved UI.
It is now much easier to switch between the different tabs like Analytics or Personalization and gain the necessary insights.
We have improved the UI of the Personalization variants overview. It is much more clear when Personalizations are expired. They will be shown in red and you have the ability to edit them directly.
uMarketingSuite demo environment on Umbraco Cloud
Together with the Umbraco HQ team we have setup the possibility to run client specific demo environments on Umbraco Cloud. The coming months we will work together with the Umbraco team in further extending the features and possibilities of uMarketingSuite on Umbraco Cloud.
Interested in a uMarketingSuite demo? Book your demo here!
Bugfixes / improvements
- Analytics | 'Include data of subpages' does not work
- AB Testing | Preview of AB test is not working when property is rendered on different page.
- Cockpit | Segment simulation modus does not work when control group is active
- Startpage | Thousand separator added
- Analytics | Heatmap | If no Umbraco Node URL available show friendly error message
- Analytics | Campaigns | Only include visitor type 'person' in overview and exclude bots
- Analytics | Location | Show location null as unknown
- Profiles | Activity Tracker | Improved view of timestamps
- Profiles | Forms | Improved event tracking
- Personalization | Referral scoring | Unscored referrals | filter localhost port numbers
- Personalization | Segments | End date not madatory for temporary segments
- Improved updating of distributed cache
- Indexes added on the uMarketingSuiteAnalyticsIpAddress and uMarketingSuiteAnalyticsFormSubmission tables.
If you find any bugs? Please report them to us on Github: https://github.com/uMarketingSolutions/uMarketingSuite
Obtaining a license
Check out our pricing page on uMarketingSuite.com for a complete overview of the available bundles and pricing. Interested in becoming a uMarketingSuite partner with a lot of partner benefits? Go to our partner page.
What is next?
We are working on:
- Reporting for Personalization
- Marketing Automation designs
- Profile performance improvements
- NuGet package improvements
- Support new UTM tags
- Support for Google Analytics 4
- Process current pageview after cookie consent