Date: May 2023
In the 1.22 Release Candidate we have introduced Reporting for Personalization and we changed the way we handle the data storage of Analytics. After months of testing and fine-tuning the release candidate is finally here.
We decided to release this version as a release candidate so we can incorporate possible feedback from our partners and customers into the final release.
Curious about the latest uMarketingSuite version? Install the latest (pre-release) package via NuGet.
Measure the performance of your personalization
Discover a new dimension of marketing success with uMarketingSuite's groundbreaking feature: out-of-the-box reports. Now, you can delve into the effectiveness and ROI of personalization like never before, all while leveraging the power of you personalization segments and goals.
No more guesswork or vague estimations. Our comprehensive reports provide clear-cut insights into the impact of your personalized marketing initiatives, allowing you to measure performance against your own defined goals. Identify which personalization techniques resonate with specific segments and gain a deep understanding of the customer journey.
In the initial release we offer inisights in the segment potential, personalization potential and goal performance.
Questions like, how many pageviews do i need so the segments becomes active? How many profiles are in the segment? Those questions will be answered with the Segment potential section.
How many pageviews and sessions were personalized? How many profiles had a personalized experience? How many sessions do i need so visitors will have a personalized experience. That are the questions that will be answered with this section.
You have defined goals but does you personaliztion actually improve conversion? This insights you will get from the Goal performance section of the reporting feature.
It's not just about numbers
Our reports weave a compelling narrative, showcasing the measurable impact of personalization on connecting with different segments. Inspire your stakeholders with a story that captures hearts and minds, while empowering data-driven decision-making. We will extend the reporting feature in the near future with additional reports and insights.
We have changed the way Analytics data is stored so say goodbye to sluggish performance and limitations when dealing with large sets of data. With our advanced data storage technology, we've revolutionized the speed and scalability of uMarketingSuite, empowering you to effortlessly handle massive volumes of data without compromising on performance.
"Today" removed, "Last year" added
Reporting for Analytics uses the reporting data so we had to remove Today from the date picker.
To make it easier to request data from last year we have introduced the selection "Last year".
- The 1.22 release is a Release Candidate but safe for production purposes.
- By default at 04:00 (configurable) the application data copy reporting job will run.
- This will take approx. 1 min. with approx. 500.000 pageviews in total.
- This will take approx. 10 min. with approx. 5.000.000 pageviews in total.
- It could slow down the general performance of the platform during the run of the reporting job.
- The database size will grow 30% - 100% depending on the volume of data, make sure there is enough (disk)space for the database to grow.
- In the date picker in Analytics "Today" is no longer available.
- To increase general performance you can remove all bot traffic from the uMarketingSuite database. Please contact us.
- If you have questions about this release, please let us know!
Bugfixes / improvements in uMarketingSuite 1.22
- Improvement : Ping url will return X-Robots-Tag: noindex
- New : Statistics tab under Settings
If you find any bugs? Please report them to us on Github: https://github.com/uMarketingSolutions/uMarketingSuite
Do you want to know more?
Obtaining a license
Check out our pricing page on uMarketingSuite.com for a complete overview of the available bundles and pricing. Interested in becoming a uMarketingSuite partner with a lot of partner benefits? Go to our partner page.
What is next?
- Investigating headless support
- Reporting API
- Search word overview for analytics